Business Development Manager – Melbourne
About Flight Centre Business Travel
Flight Centre Business Travel is a division of Flight Centre, offering a Corporate Travel Management solution for businesses.
We recognise the pressure that is placed on business people every day, particularly with growing businesses. At Flight Centre Business Travel we help to lighten the load for businesses owners and managers by taking care of their business travel needs. We instill confidence in our clients so that they can rest assured knowing that we will actively work behind the scenes to ensure they have the best fares on flights and best rates on accommodation, using services to suit their needs.
About the Opportunity
As a Business Development Manager, your primary focus is to use your relationship building skills and our unique product and service offering for client acquisition. You will be a proactive go-getter that won't let anything get in the way of your success. Networking is second nature as you believe that in every conversation is a new opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Leveraging Flight Centre's branding and professional profile
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for Flight Centre Business Travel
- Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan
- Delivery of results against set objectives
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Experience in a sales role
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Must have suitable vehicle as you will drive to your appointments;(kilometer traveled car reimbursement provided)
- Tertiary education is highly regarded
In reward for your commitment and performance you will receive
- A retainer plus uncapped earning potential
- 1st year base salary range $50k - $80k plus uncapped commissions
- Award winning Flight Centre employee benefits
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of the business.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Career opportunities within a growing business
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
To join a world class team, apply today.
Applications are being accepted from 10 February to 10 March