Business Development Manager - Aberdeen
The award-winning travel company, Corporate Traveller, is looking for sales professionals to join Flight Centre Travel Group's corporate brand in our office as a Business Development Manager in a fantastic new team we're opening in Aberdeen. This is a travel sales business development role and we are looking for someone who is target-driven and highly motivated to join us.
What the role entails
- Trying to attract new clients to use our fantastic service
- Sourcing and contacting leads
- Networking with other professionals
- Visiting prospects, clients and other offices regularly
- Receiving top-notch support from a team of business travel consultants
Our clients range from fashion labels to financial institutions as well as multinational businesses with offices all over the globe. Typically, you'll be targeting companies with an international travel spend between £50,000 - £2M.
What we're looking for
- Determination to succeed in a sales role
- Confident and a fantastic outlook
- Customer-focused approach
- High energy and drive
- Aspiration to grow into a leadership position
In return, you'll be rewarded with comprehensive training and support from your sales team in addition to an incredible company culture, which has been featured in the 'Great Place to Work® UK' Best Workplaces for 9 years. You'll also gain:
- Uncapped earning potential. The average OTE is £35K - £40K but your earning is uncapped so your earning potential is huge
- Exceptional career progression. We're growing quickly, which means you'll potentially be able to rapidly move into a leadership role
- Fast-track leadership programme. We have an internal scheme which finds and develops the future leaders of our £1bn UK business
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 23 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
Here's a taster of our award-winning benefits package:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Free Perkbox subscription – get free coffee, cinema tickets and more
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.