BI Developer Reporting Analyst - Marlborough MA
Location: Can sit in our Marlborough, MA, Waltham, MA, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Toronto, ON or Montvale, NJ office
Team: US Reporting & Data Sciences Team
Position: Reporting Analyst/ETL/Developer
Flight Centre is looking to hire a motivated, detailed oriented lead analyst & ETL developer. In this role, you will be supporting the reporting and analytics team with ETL solutions, advanced data analysis and support of the day to day operations of the team. Specific duties will require the applicant to have a strong background using the Microsoft Business Intelligence suite, with an emphasis on TSQL, SSIS and database architecture. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. This ideal candidate for this position will want to learn multiple data sciences that can be used in our industry.
- Develop & Support ETL solutions
- Assist Technical Lead with team operations
- Provide project support, includes participating in meetings and project scoping
- Adhoc analysis of travel data for internal review & external clients
- Assist with customer support queries, such as data integrity and validation questions
- Develop reports and dashboards with extensive graphical display of data
- Analyze data and trends, and suggest performance improvement measures
- Work effectively with the client management team to identify, estimate, prioritize, and resolve issues
- Microsoft Business Intelligence tools, specifically SSIS and SSRS
- Must have a good understanding of data relationships and a strong command of SQL syntax
- Data warehousing, data mart and database technologies, standards, and methodologies
- Analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
- Business Intelligence environment as an ETL Developer
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Not required but nice to have:
- Experience with travel data
- Experience with Azure Data Factory
- Database Administration and maintenance
- Experience with 3rd party reporting tools
In addition to the above:
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal and external clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong customer focus skills
- Focused on achieving key objectives and goals relevant to success of the role.
- Completes tasks in an organized and methodical manner to meet agreed objectives.
- Able to multi-task and manage own time.
- Persistence to get results.
- Self-motivated and directed to achieve results.
Problem solving and analytical skills:
- Proactively identifies problems and escalate without prompting.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of information and break down into manageable portions in a logical manner.
Attention to Detail:
- Able to focus on large volumes of data and identify errors or discrepancies.
- Ability to relate with people and develop ongoing relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives.
- Ability to communicate and articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical people.
- Can create documentation of systems and processes that are logical and easy to follow.
Location: Marlborough, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!