Account Manager - Brisbane
An Account Manager ensures the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters, to managing budgets and possibly a team of executives.
This role is responsible for the management of key brands within the Flight Centre Travel Group where you will be responsible for the workflow of campaign creative between marketing and the creative output.
You will be responsible for attending weekly meetings with your client and being the point of contact to ensure all workflow is completed on time and on brief.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
- Attending weekly WIP meetings to manage internal stakeholders and workflow
- Manage workflow with your clients and expectations
- Work within a team to deliver work on time from briefs of your clients
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the creative agency, creatively and strategically
It is your primary responsibility to execute all the marketing activities driving the business. Where possible you also need to initiate ideas and seek ways to add value to the process or brief. You must be seen by both our team and your client as having the ability to inspire confidence and to deliver the integrated resources that best meet the needs of your client’s business.
It is critical that you learn to think one step ahead on projects – always anticipate needs and solve problems before they arise. Learn to be a big picture thinker and identify opportunities and potential issues early.
In all, the smooth daily running of the account is in your hands. You must learn to sharpen your skills over a broad spectrum of areas to understand and manage the everyday happening on your account. Ask questions from your clients – seek out as much information as you need to do the job well.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience in advertising, design or marketing, including significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to plan and strategise
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend the global ball