Travel Agent Hiring Event - Wayne, NJ
Liberty Travel is HIRING!
Are you looking for a NEW CAREER with UNCAPPED COMMISSION, TRAVEL PERKS and BENEFITS?
Come in to chat with our Human Resources Representative for a speed interview.
Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing travel companies. Our rapidly expanding network extends to 12 countries, with over 25,000 staff worldwide. If you are seeking a fresh challenge and are passionate about travel and your career, consider joining us today!
Thursday, February 13th, 2020
Between the hours of 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Liberty Travel Wayne: 1034 Route 23 North Wayne NJ 07470
What to Bring:
Your resume, and a positive outlook on new opportunities!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Receiving payments and maintain financial documents
- Prioritize networking and building your customer database to meet and exceed profit, sales, and targets at the individual and team level
- Participate in travel related webinars, training sessions, and in-destination experiences
- Maneuver through our booking application systems. Sabre, provides Liberty Travel with a single source for all elements of the reservation and guest information
- Take direction and coaching; at Flight Centre Travel group we believe in daily, weekly, and monthly sessions with your leaders to help with performance
- Previous experience being commission focused, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Travel experience, as well as knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Experience in building, maintaining, and managing client relationships
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Professional, customer service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed independently, as well as part of team
- Able to work a flexible 5-day work schedule (including some evenings and one weekend day)
What about benefits?
- We offer health benefits, paid time off, 401K + Roth 401K, travel perks, and so much MORE!
- Base salary of 32,500 with an increase after 1 year PLUS uncapped commission paid monthly
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- International Award Ceremonies (take a peak at last years! https://vimeo.com/288474385/8d7ebe0ebc)
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Benefits including medical, vision, and dental after one full month of employment
- 401K and Roth 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Opportunities for you to give back community service through our Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, Earth Share)
RSVP for this event by submitting your application today.
Location: Wayne, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!