Brand Leader - New York NY
Brand: cievents (US)
Work type: Full time
Location: Madison Ave, New York
Cievents is an award-winning event management agency with offices in the USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand. Our goal is plain and simple – to stimulate and inspire our audience by implementing innovative events, cutting-edge content and communications and engaging incentives. We also provide an extensive venue sourcing program and a specialist event travel team.
- Profitable growth and financial accountability.
- Utilize leadership skills to develop and mentor members of the team.
- Establish and maintain systems and processes from the outset to ensure timely, error free event management.
- Maintain effective and customer focused communication throughout with all stakeholders.
- Client relationship development.
- Work as part of the Event team, taking initiative and leadership where appropriate.
- Establish strategic relationships with clients, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Cost management.
- Establish and develop the Cievents brand in North USA Corporate Market.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to develop relationships, trust and credibility with key suppliers and business leaders.
- Proven experience in leading and developing people including the ability to inspire and motivate people to achieve common goals
- Strong business intellect including the ability to think cross functionally and conceive how visions and strategy impacts business
- Knowledge of all major suppliers and relevant MICE products/destinations.
- Background in meeting and events, or travel industry.
- Solid computer skills including MS Office; Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Sound knowledge of procurement, product and market trends.
- Exceptional presentation, written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to constructively give & receive feedback.
- Ability to think laterally & provide workable solutions.
What FCTG USA offers:
- Strengths based culture
- Relaxed dress attire
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment.
- 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity)
Location: New York, NY
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!