Digital Direct Marketing Executive - Brisbane
About the Opportunity:
This is a great opportunity for a (data) driven individual who is passionate about all things Data & Marketing. The successful candidate will be building emails, creating customer data segments, and monitoring the performance of Flight Centre brand campaigns; all while working in one of the largest and most active marketing teams in Brisbane!
The Flight Centre Digital Direct Marketing Executive is responsible for planning tactics, executing campaigns, generating reports, and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data-driven marketing, have hands-on experience building communications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar), and a drive to learn and perfect their craft.
- Work directly with the Digital Direct Marketing Manager to deliver targeted eDM campaigns
- Work closely with teams throughout FCTG to deliver outcomes for marketing and sales leaders
- Make improvements to existing communications and processes based on performance and feedback
- Conduct reporting and auditing duties to fulfill campaign activity
- Keep up-to-date on team KPIs and identify opportunities to reach monthly goals
- Assist DDM Team Leader in the documentation of processes and governance of naming conventions
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or ADMA certification
- 1-year experience in an email marketing centric role; Travel/Retail Industry Marketing experience highly valued, however not mandatory
- Experience building and sending emails in an enterprise marketing system; HTML/CSS and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience highly desired
- Working knowledge of Email and Google Analytics (or similar) reporting standards, including experience analysing insights and identifying key areas to test and optimise
- Ability to work closely with the cross-functional teams, manage stakeholder expectations and build effective relationships at all business levels
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global balls
Take the next step in your career, Apply Now!