Travel Agent - Langhorne Shopping Center - Levittown, PA
At Liberty Travel, we are committed to connecting people and places. Liberty Travel has over 700 travel consultants, in 120 locations nationwide. We're looking for individuals to join like-minded people that are passionate about travel, sales-driven, love networking and building customer relationships, results-focused, determined to succeed, and will be committed to ensuring our customers have an amazing travel experience.
Responsibilities as a Travel Consultant:
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Receiving payments and maintain financial documents
- Prioritize networking and building your customer database to meet and exceed profit, sales, and targets at the individual and team level
- Participate in travel related webinars, training sessions, and in-destination experiences
- Maneuver through our booking application systems. Sabre, provides Liberty Travel with a single source for all elements of the reservation and guest information
- Take direction and coaching; at Flight Centre Travel group we believe in daily, weekly, and monthly sessions with your leaders to help with performance
- Previous experience being commission focused, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Travel experience, as well as knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Experience in building, maintaining, and managing client relationships
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Professional, customer service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed independently, as well as part of team
- Able to work a flexible 5-day work schedule (including some evenings and weekends)
What Flight Centre Travel Group can offer:
- $32,5000 base plus uncapped commission; the more you sell, the more you'll earn!
- Fully paid, 2-week in-depth sales and systems training at our in-house Learning Center located in our headquarters in Montvale, NJ (transportation to/from the training will be provided)
- On-going destination training to develop your skills and knowledge to help you better sell
- Discounted travel benefits, which include IATA’s travel benefits
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips
- Free and confidential access to our own in-house financial advisors
- Unbeatable company culture
- Health Benefits, including Medical, Vision and Dental
- Company matching 401k, and stock options
Our close relationships with our travel partners will allow you as a Liberty Travel consultant the ability to offer your customers exclusive perks and special amenities. With access to our 24/7 customer support, your customers will never travel alone.
Location: Levittown, PA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!