Event Manager - New York NY
Brand: cievents (US)
Work type: Full time
Location: Madison Ave, New York
Due to growth we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to join our dynamic and energetic Event Team. The Event Manager will be responsible for the successful management of domestic and international event programs. The role requires strong logistical event experience, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for creating sensational event experiences for our clients.
- Fully accountable for the events and programs under your direction.
- Utilize leadership skills to develop and mentor members of the Event team under your management where applicable.
- Establish and maintain systems and processes from the outset to ensure timely, error free event management
- Maintain effective and customer focused communication throughout with all stakeholders.
- Effectively negotiate and manage air, hotel, transport and other program components to ensure accuracy.
- Manage the on-site delivery of events, ensuring all aspects of the event and the on-site team are in line with company standards and client expectations are met/exceeded.
- Work as part of the Event team, taking initiative and leadership where appropriate.
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrated event, conference and incentive management experience.
- Demonstrated effective customer service skills.
- MICE product experience in key regions
- A knowledge of all major suppliers and relevant MICE products/destinations
- Background in meeting and events, or travel industry
- Solid computer skills including MS Office; Word, Excel and Power Point
What FCTG USA offers:
- Strengths based culture
- Relaxed dress attire
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment.
- 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity)
Location: New York, NY
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!