Customer Service Coordinator - Montvale NJ
Flight Centre Travel Group USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Flight Centre Travel Group in Australia, which is publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange, includes 11 brands spanning retail, wholesale and corporate travel. Its brands include Liberty Travel, GOGO Vacations, Worldwide Traveler, FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveler, CIEvents, Stage and Screen Travel Services, Travel Associates, Flight Center, Student Universe, 4th Dimension (4D) and Business Travel Consulting. Flight Centre Travel Group has its headquarters in Montvale, New Jersey, in addition to businesses operating across the country in 24 states and Washington, D.C.
Our network reaches across ten countries and employs over 13,000 people. With our company you can have a career that can take you all over the world.
The primary responsibility of the position is to increase customer loyalty to all brand portfolios within the company.
Delight the customers by providing quality customer support, service and building lasting relationships with internal and external customers. The primary responsibilities of this position are answering incoming communication - calls, emails, letters - and responding to questions relating to service received, concerns and feedback. For Customers who are sub agents, we also provide advice and support with bookings made.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer calls, including feedback relating to their customer experience.
- Must accurately log all calls/emails/letters into our data system.
- Communicate with customers via e-mail, phone, and written letters.
- Follow up with all concerns with the end result being a loyal and satisfied customer.
- Able to deliver and receive feedback in high pressure and emotional situations.
- Support for the field of internal consultants and businesses.
- Focused on goal of client retention.
- Must have good computer skills - competent in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Great listening skills to hear and respond to customer concerns.
- Fair minded and results driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Highly organized.
- Detail oriented.
- Friendly and courteous.
What FCTG USA offers:
- Strengths based culture
- Onsite fitness area
- Onsite café
- Relaxed dress attire
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment.
- 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity)
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!