Travel Consultant - Birmingham New Street
Travel Lovers Wanted! We're looking for enthusiastic, travel-hungry individuals to help sell our incredible globetrotting experiences to customers of all ages and personalities.
Flight Centre is a world-leading award-winning travel experience selling company, with stores throughout the globe. Due to our success and growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic travel consultant (travel agent). If you would love to start a career in travel sales, this could be the job you've been looking for!
✓ Learn about a diverse range of countries, including a focus on Australia (where Flight Centre was founded!)
✓ Earn excellent incentives in addition to a high base salary of £18,000 (OTE of £26K)
✓ Fantastic store environment
✓ Great travel opportunities
✓ Award-winning benefits
Do you want to:
✓ Work in a successful travel sales environment?
✓ Sell amazing travel experiences?
✓ Build a customer portfolio?
✓ Develop a career in travel?
✓ Be rewarded for your hard work with a great salary?
If so, this is the role for you. With outstanding training, Flight Centre literally offers you the world and opens doors to its management pathway.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
- A high level of education is desirable
As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work 3 out of 4 weekends (although you will only work 5 days a week).
Our fantastic benefits include:
- Travel Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 training and certification
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan
- Excellent pension and share plan schemes
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
We’re proud to be listed in the top 12 ‘Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces 2019’.
Join us in our success and start selling incredible travel experiences!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.