Junior Travel Agent - Phoenix, AZ
Junior Travel Agent Position with FCM Travel Solutions:
*Can sit in our Chicago, IL, Woburn, MA, Philadelphia, PA or Phoenix, AZ office
*Japanese speaking required
This role will have you arranging domestic and complex international travel for busy executives including air, car hotel and ground transportation.
Before you begin your role, you will spend one to two weeks (paid) training in the local FCM Travel Solutions office. Once you have completed your training at our local FCM office, our new hires participate in a week of comprehensive classroom style (paid) training at our headquarters in Montvale, NJ.
You will also need to offer exceptional customer service to satisfy our business traveler’s needs. We encourage our Corporate Travel Agents to study the travel polices of our corporate accounts and develop a relationship with them so, essentially, when our valued business travelers have the need for business travel arrangements, they rest assured that their business travel needs are in the hands of a dedicated team of Corporate Travel professionals they trust and are on a first name basis with.
The Fulfillment Agent role (also known as a Junior Travel Agent) is the first step in working towards a career in corporate travel.
What You Will Need:
- Skilled in usage of a computer and various software packages
- Positive Attitude with a hunger for knowledge
- Customer Service driven
- High attention to detail
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure
- Geography and international destination knowledge is a plus
- Recent grads are encouraged to apply!
- Usage of Sabre GDS
- Facilitating SAM chats
- Usage of city, airline, hotel and car rental codes
- Provide travel expertise to clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
- Answer calls and emails within our SLA agreement
- Book and issue airline, hotel, car and other reservations through our GDS system, accurately and efficiently
- Check queues daily to ensure accuracy
- Communicate effectively with other team members to solve problems and gather information.
- Excellent computer and typing skills, which includes the ability to navigate between programs
- Ability to identify a problem and see it through to resolution with minimal supervision
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time without leaving work area
- Willingness to demonstrate professional conduct at all times
What You Will Gain:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership program to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive leadership training career path support with business, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential advice from our in-house health, wellness and financial advisers
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options
A typical schedule will include 40 hour work week with various shifts - flexibility is a MUST.
Corporate Travel may be where your career begins, but certainly not where it ends.
If you understand the value of providing exceptional, detailed service, then consider FCM Travel Solutions and take your career to new heights and apply today!
Location: Phoenix, AZ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!