Travel Agent - East Brunswick NJ
At Liberty Travel, we are committed to connecting people and places. Liberty Travel has over 700 travel consultants, in 120 locations nationwide. We're looking for individuals to join like-minded people that are passionate about travel, sales-driven, love networking and building customer relationships, results-focused, determined to succeed, and will be committed to ensuring our customers have an amazing travel experience.
Responsibilities as a Travel Consultant:
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Receiving payments and maintain financial documents
- Prioritize networking and building your customer database to meet and exceed profit, sales, and targets at the individual and team level
- Participate in travel related webinars, training sessions, and in-destination experiences
- Maneuver through our booking application systems. Sabre, provides Liberty Travel with a single source for all elements of the reservation and guest information
- Take direction and coaching; at Flight Centre Travel group we believe in daily, weekly, and monthly sessions with your leaders to help with performance
- Previous experience being commission focused, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Travel experience, as well as knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Experience in building, maintaining, and managing client relationships
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Professional, customer service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed independently, as well as part of team
- Able to work a flexible 5-day work schedule (including some evenings and weekends)
What WE can offer YOU!
- $32,500 base plus uncapped commission; the more you sell, the more you'll earn!
- Strengths based culture
- Brightness of Future-exciting growth opportunities
- Paid on-site 2 week and ongoing training
- Relaxed dress attire
- Discounted travel benefits and access to travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- National/International Award Nights https://vimeo.com/288474385/8d7ebe0ebc
- Quarterly team awards and recognition events
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
- Generous paid-time off policy
- 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, Earth Share)
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!