Financial Crime Compliance Manager - Brisbane
Join our growing, global company
Flight Centre has an exciting new role on offer for a Financial Crime Compliance Manager.
This position owns the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) framework and compliance strategy for the FCTG Group globally, with particular focus on Australia and New Zealand. It is a key advisory role to ensure FCTG Directors, senior management and businesses are managing FCC obligations in compliance with all regulatory and community requirements. This role will also be responsible for managing FCTG sanctions, Modern Slavery (MS) and Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) policy and procedures.
This role is also part of the Travel Money senior leadership team ensuring operational best practice across Australia and New Zealand in accordance with local AML/CTF legislation.
There are a team of three direct reports reporting to this role and close relationships between the Australian Risk, Global Enterprise Risk and Global Treasury teams.
- AML/CTF framework and strategy
- AML/CTF Operations
- Oversee FCTG sanctions, ABC and MS policy and procedures including design, implementation and the delivery of training
- Manage and create effective Relationships
- Identify, recommend and implement ongoing process improvements and efficiencies
- Work with global finance teams and businesses to identify opportunities and leverage One Best Way
- Create solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge
- Team Support and Development
Key Competencies and Capabilities:
- Attention to Detail and Time Management
- Critical Thought and Problem Solving
- Partnering and Building Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Communicator and Effective Team Player
- Upholds Company Philosophies and Culture
Qualifications and Experience:
- AML experience - (Required. Minimum five years experience / Financial services background preferred)
- ACAMS qualification (Preferred)
- Degree qualification (Preferred. Business / Commerce degree desirable)
- Microsoft Excel skills (Required - Intermediate / Advanced)
- Auditing experience (Preferred)
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global balls
If you have the above skills and attributes, take the next step in your career, Apply Now!