Management Accountant - New Malden
The award-winning company to work for, Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. We have an exciting new opportunity for a Management Accountant within our head office in New Malden, Greater London.
This is a for a part-qualified management accountant to join a friendly and hardworking team with fantastic career progression opportunities, so read on and start penning your application!
The key responsibilities in this role are:
- Month end duties, including posting journals, balance sheet reconciliations, and production of good quality management information
- Providing finance support to our front end businesses
- Calculating incentives and commissions for the monthly payroll submission
- While this role is heavily month end focused, ad-hoc analysis and bespoke reporting will still be required
- Positive and proactive can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Solid excel skills
- At least 12 months’ Management Accounting experience
The rewards and benefits
For this Management Accountant role, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to earn a monthly incentive, according to targets your meet and exceed! On top of this, you'll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits from amazing discounted travel to excellent share schemes, discounted gym memberships and more!
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work® Institute). If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
In order to assist with work-life balance, 'flexible working' requests will be considered where possible for example flexible start and finish times.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
No agencies please.