Senior Sales Executive - various locations
Flight Centre Business Travel (FCBT) successfully manages the travel needs of over 2,000 customers ranging from individual business owners to larger corporations. We are excited to be growing and are offering some fantastic new positions, including our Senior Sales Executive positions in London, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester and Leeds.
The Senior Sales Executive will work strategically to improve FCBT’s market position and achieve growth. You will build relationships with key contacts at large prospective clients and identifies and develop significant business opportunities. This is a role where you can really show off your expertise in negotiating and closing deals that are profitable to FCBT. As Senior Sales Executive, you will demonstrate extensive industry and product knowledge at all times.
- Convert large client appointments to closed deals
- Establish a strong network of referral sources to drive sales
- Generate leads and grow your business through networking and telemarketing
- Lead and direct the sales process for all large opportunities
- Follow-up emails post phone call and appointment
- Regularly check-in during and after client implementation to gather feedback
- Complete handover forms
- Update internal CRM systems
- Regularly attend industry events
What we’re looking for
Our people are at the heart of our business, committed to providing an amazing personalised service. As such we’re looking for
- A driven self-starter
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Extensive sales experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus
- Leadership and initiative skills
- Proactive in seeking new ways to improve large opportunity sales process
What we offer
You’ll be joining an incredible company to work for, which has received several awards including being placed 12th in the 'Great Place to Work® UK' Best Workplaces in 2019.
You’ll be rewarded with a £35K base and a first year guarantee of £50K PLUS an unbelievable bevvy of benefits:
- Uncapped earning potential. Your earning is uncapped so your earning potential is huge
- Exceptional career progression. We're growing quickly, which means you'll potentially be able to rapidly move into a leadership role
- Fast-track leadership programme. We have an internal scheme which finds and develops the future leaders of our £1bn UK business
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 25 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
- Business ownership scheme. Reap the rewards of your hard work
- Unbelievably discounted travel. We pass on fantastic rates to all our staff
- Industry renowned social events. Summer balls, awards nights and more
- Exceptional career progression. We focus on progressing all our staff and offer an array of career opportunities
- Excellent induction, sales, product and leadership training. We empower you with the skills you need.
- Free and confidential financial guidance. Our own in-house financial team
- Free health consultations. Our own in-house fitness team run competitions and give discounted gym memberships
- Active Hour. We encourage everyone to get active by giving an hour a week to exercise
- Wellness package. We offer discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, mindfulness awareness, cycle-to-work scheme
- Bronze-level health cash plan. Claim cash back for dentist, opticians, chiropractors and more
- Excellent pension and share scheme. Opportunity to buy shares at discounted rates
- Season Ticket Loan. We pay upfront and you pay back via salary sacrifice
- Three-month sabbatical. We reward long-term employees by offering sabbaticals
'Flexible working' requests will be considered where possible for example flexible start and finish times, compressed hours, some home working and working from another office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.