Business Travel Consultant - Monument
The award winning Flight Centre Business Travel (FCBT) is seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their successful team in Monument London.
You'll work office hours (Monday to Friday) with no weekend work. In addition, you will also be supported by a team of Business Development Managers, who will help find you clients to further expand your portfolio. You will be responsible for promoting and booking travelling arrangements for your business clients.
Why Join Our Team?
Our Business Travel Consultants are among the highest earners in the industry. With uncapped earning potential, you are in control of your earnings. You'll spend your first six months building relationships with your clients and your focus will be working with Business Development Managers within the team. As such, you’ll be rewarded with a guaranteed salary of £27,000. However, your performance-related bonus kicks in from the moment you make your first booking.
Our award-winning benefits include:
- Uncapped earnings
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Perkbox subscription - free weekly Caffè Nero coffee, free cinema tickets and more
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces' for 9 years.
What Are We Looking For?
Our teams are growing quickly because of the number of clients they have, so we need an individual who thrives in a busy environment with plenty of activity. We are renowned for a fantastic team culture and extraordinary customer care. As such, we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- Solid GDS experience or travel industry experience
- Outstanding people skills
- An impressive client focus
- Ambition and tenacity
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
START DATE: 16th March 2020