Business Development Manager - Adelaide
About the Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a full time or part time Business Development Manager to join Flight Centre Business Travel in Adelaide. As a Business Development Manager, your primary focus is to use your relationship building skills and our unique product and service offering for client acquisition. You will be a proactive go-getter that won’t let anything get in the way of your success. Networking is second nature as you believe that in every conversation is a new opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Leveraging Flight Centre's branding and professional profile
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for Flight Centre Business Travel
- Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan
- Delivery of results against set objectives
To be successful in this role you will need
- Experience in a sales role, preferably in B2B sales
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Must have suitable vehicle as you will drive to your appointments (kilometer travelled car reimbursement provided)
In reward for your commitment and performance you will receive:
- A retainer plus uncapped earning potential
- Award winning Flight Centre employee benefits
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of the business
- Ongoing training and development
- Career opportunities within a growing business
- Future opportunities to work overseas if desired
About Flight Centre Business Travel
Flight Centre Business Travel is a division of Flight Centre, offering a Corporate Travel Management solution for businesses. We recognise the pressure that is placed on business people every day, particularly with growing businesses. At Flight Centre Business Travel we help to lighten the load for businesses owners and managers by taking care of their business travel needs. We instill confidence in our clients so that they can rest assured knowing that we will actively work behind the scenes to ensure they have the best fares on flights and best rates on accommodation, using services to suit their needs.
To join a world class team, apply today.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything in more detail please feel free to contact myself, Joanne Ross (recruitment) on 08 8213 8060.