Important information regarding your data and the recent PageUp security incident
As you may be aware, we (along with many other large companies) were recently advised by our recruitment platform provider, PageUp, of unauthorised activity on its global IT systems. We temporarily suspended our use of the PageUp services as a precaution.
We have now reactivated the PageUp system, following independent assurance of platform security.
If you have used our online recruitment system since 15 July 2017, we recommend you visit the PageUp website for further details and FAQs regarding the incident. We have also set up an incident webpage with further information, including some steps you can take to protect yourself against misuse of your information. The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner has also published resources for individuals affected by a data breach, which can be found here.
PageUp is currently not in a position to advise us if any of our data was affected. If we do find this has occurred, we will notify impacted individuals.
Flight Centre Travel Group takes privacy and data security very seriously, and we value your privacy and your comfort in dealing with us. If you do not wish to use the online application process, you can contact us regarding advertised positions at:
- Western Australia & Northern Territory - email@example.com
- Victoria and Tasmania - firstname.lastname@example.org
- New South Wales and Australia Capital Territory - email@example.com
- Queensland - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Australia - email@example.com
- UK: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USA: email@example.com
- Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hong Kong: email@example.com
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the incident, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.