Retail Leadership Graduate Program
Are you a university graduate ready for an empowering and inspiring career opportunity?
Applications are now open for high-performing graduates in Australia to apply for our prestigious Retail Leadership Graduate Program.
Our graduate program prepares graduates for a career in retail leadership. Graduates are offered extensive leadership training and mentoring to ensure that their time is invested in learning skills that will be invaluable throughout their career.
While graduates are learning fundamental business management and leadership skills they will be gaining hands-on experience in the role of a travel consultant. Upon successful completion of the 14-month program, our graduates have the opportunity to move into a leadership position. As a leader, they will be responsible for the operation of a Flight Centre Travel Group retail business and lead a team of travel consultants.Apply now
Download the Graduate Information Kit
Why choose the Retail Leadership Graduate Program?
Flight Centre Travel Group is a socially responsible company that attracts people who are passionate about travel and offers a vibrant culture, global footprint and exciting career opportunities. Below are our top reasons to join our grad program:
- Fast-track your retail leadership career.
- Learn and develop within a dynamic team with full-time, paid and on-the-job experience.
- Award-winning extensive training in sales, leadership and business management.
- Mentoring from successful business leaders who will work closely with you to develop the skills required to run your own retail business.
- Build your professional network through events with the company's most experienced leaders in attendance that are exclusive to graduates.
- Projects designed to take your business acumen to the next level.
Benefits for participants
- During the program, you will receive a base salary plus uncapped commission on your sales, ensuring that you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- To top it all off, you will also have access to a range of company benefits.
To apply for this program you need:
- To have completed a bachelor’s degree within the last three years, and hold a credit average or higher;
- To demonstrate leadership potential and commercial acumen;
- Have had some travel experience; and
- Outstanding customer service skills.
Are you considering our graduate program but not quite sure if it is the right choice for you? Feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team to discuss the program further.
How to apply
Applications are now open for commencement in July 2018 and January 2019. To apply, simply click the relevant link below.
Capital city locations