Retail Leadership Graduate Program
Are you a university graduate ready for an empowering and inspiring career opportunity?
High-performing graduates in Australia can apply for our Retail Leadership Graduate Program.
If your application is successful, you start as a travel consultant with Flight Centre Travel Group.
As a participant in this 14-month program you get hands-on experience and develop a comprehensive understanding of our highly successful retail business model. This is a fast-track for future leaders in our business.
- Learn and develop within a dynamic team with full-time, paid and on-the-job experience
- Extensive training in sales, leadership and business management in the travel industry
- Mentoring from proven business leaders who work closely with you to develop the skills required to run your own retail business
- Build your professional network via exclusive events with the company's most experienced leaders
- Projects designed to take your business acumen to the next level
- Upon successful completion you receive a Certificate III in Tourism.
Retail Leadership Graduate Program (1:53)
Benefits for participants
During the program, you receive a base salary plus uncapped commissions on your sales, ensuring you are rewarded for your hard work.
You also have the opportunity to earn a $10,000 bursary paid out incrementally throughout the program in recognition of reaching your milestones.
To top it all off, you have access to a range of company benefits.
To apply for this program you need:
- To have completed a tertiary degree within the last three years, and hold a credit average or higher
- To demonstrate leadership potential, commercial acumen, travel experiences and outstanding customer service skills.
We welcome interest from all disciplines.
How to apply
Applications are now open for commencement in August 2017 and January 2018.
Apply now through the relevant city.